Tin Tin's Sailing Calendar

Saturday, 17 September 2016

Engine update

The new engine will apparently be delivered on Friday next week, and by the time that is all fitted in and we have done sea trials, cleaned and loaded the boat  I hope we can finally set sail on the weekend of 1st October.  

Unfortunately this is past the window of availability of our first brave crew member, Niall Gallacher.    Meanwhile the delay also badly affects our next crew, Peter Eatherley and Antony Wheatley, who had booked flights to meet us on 23rd September in A Coruña, and we are not likely to be there now until 6/7 October.

So does anyone fancy a sail south to Spain in a couple of weeks time?

Meanwhile Mark & I are booked on an offshore medical course on 26-29 November, and I enjoyed my first of three rabies jabs yesterday, advised because one might meet rabid dogs, cats, monkeys and bats.....  Meanwhile Mark is due to get his yellow fever jabs topped up on Monday.

3 comments:

EscribanoEl said...

Hi, Paul.
I'm quite keen to do this and I'm still quite flexible so don't write me off just yet. You might have to pick me up a little further down the coast a day later. Is that possible?
Antony

Peter West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.